Let’s summarize what he said:
- So they are into data center stuff… that’s great.
- We are screwed up but the others too so that’s okay. Derp!
- We will do some damage control that slows down your CPU but not that much… Hurr!
- We are the next-gen recording miracle.
- We will follow the greatest trend after RGB everything… THE VR THINGY!
- Oh… neural networking that’s cool stuff.
- Quantum supremancy from a company that couldn’t make a decent GPU and now using their competitor’s solution… again great.
- Hidden cameras on the car are impressive.
- The Trolocopter…
- And finally a small indoor-capable drone. That’s decent.
This may seem a bit harsh but Intel is now failing to realize they have some competition in their biggest market and how poorly they managed their PR in the last few months.