It has been about nine months since I switched to Chromium. I didn’t and don’t have a single problem with it but yesterday I decided to go back to Firefox.
The first thought crossed my mind was like… “WELCOME TO MOZILLA CHROMIUM“. Firefox lost all of its uniqueness and became another Chrome-like browser. After using Chromium for months I don’t really care but it’s sad. We never asked for this change.
However things are improved:
- first and foremost there are capable plugins for what I consider important (for example I’m huge fan of Panorama or Tab Groups)
- also “cross-platform” plugins are cool
- it’s GNU/Linux support is better now
- broken things are not so broken (like you can opt out survey/studies now)
- the general r...
Not quite dead yet… I’m just taking a bit long study break because I will have exams in the near future.
Let’s hope it won’t take too much time to finish those cursed one and return to my natural habitat…Read More
First of all my browser settings and addons:
- Vanilla Cookie Manager purges every cookie hourly (except whitelisted ones)
- “Do not track me” is activated in the browser settings (personally I don’t think that matters but hey, why not)
Basically I don’t get recommended contents based on my “preferences” but this way I get the general sh*t and I usually get something like this…
Please note the number of subscribers:
- Electronic music: 840.000 (that’s fair because music is good)
- Family Guy: 26.000 (I prefer The Simpons but Family Guy is also good)
- Viktor Orbán: 630 (What? How does this one get here?)
I usually get results like this...Read More
VERDICT: KINDA RECOMMENDED (not for everyone)
Man, this one was weird or let me rephase I still don’t know what anime I saw yesterday (pun intended). Most of time it was interesting… there were times when I hated the storytelling so much. But overall it was fun and I’m kinda missing it after watching the whole thing. Oh, and the opening (no video) and ending is also great. Gaugau~Read More