Normally I don’t post about politics because it’s not fun. This time I’ll make an expection. We have this madness in our country too because we don’t have enough women in particular fields (politics, engineering, IT etc.) and some parties want to somehow readjust the distribution of genders. But how? They don’t take in account the “diversity” they loved to brag about. The idea of setting quotas for how many female or males we should hire is insane and in my opinion what Google is doing in this case is also insane. Firing people because they dared to talk about the reasons behind the inequality of gender distribution is simply WRONG.
Let me ask a simple question… are they not being evil here?
- About GDPR… - 2018-07-11
- Firefox – The returnal - 2018-05-04
- Not dead yet… - 2018-04-30
- Recommendation: Sakurada Reset & Yuru Camp - 2018-03-25
- Recommendations on Youtube – Why are you doing this? - 2018-03-11
- Recommendation: Yuri Kuma Arashi - 2018-02-27
- FreeBSD – no more hugs for you! - 2018-02-17
- Why I don’t need a Coffee Lake CPU - 2018-02-10
- A PC enthusiast honest opinion about mining - 2018-02-08
- Picture of the day – 2018-02-06 - 2018-02-06