Normally I don’t post about politics because it’s not fun. This time I’ll make an expection. We have this madness in our country too because we don’t have enough women in particular fields (politics, engineering, IT etc.) and some parties want to somehow readjust the distribution of genders. But how? They don’t take in account the “diversity” they loved to brag about. The idea of setting quotas for how many female or males we should hire is insane and in my opinion what Google is doing in this case is also insane. Firing people because they dared to talk about the reasons behind the inequality of gender distribution is simply WRONG.
Let me ask a simple question… are they not being evil here?
- Picture of the day – 2017-11-12 - 2017-11-12
- Picture of the day – 2017-11-06 - 2017-11-07
- Is GCC on our doorstep? - 2017-08-19
- Firefox – every good thing has come to an end… - 2017-08-13
- Why is Google such a scum? - 2017-08-09
- Picture of the day – 2017-08-04 - 2017-08-04
- Ghostery – it’s time to switch - 2017-07-29
- Picture of the day – 2017-07-09 - 2017-07-09
- A small rant about Windows 10 - 2017-07-07
- Pictures of the day – 2017-06-28 - 2017-06-28