In order to fight our deadliest enemy… the unexpectedly warm weather (today it was 37°C/98.6°F here)… I will post a cool picture from North Abyssor (Abyss of Parliament). My favourite character from Touhou (which gameplay is like staying dry in a torrential rain) is the poverty-ridden and short-tempered shrine maiden, Hakurei Reimu. So a Reimu picture from North Abyssor? That’s double coolness!
P.S. I found an awesome track on youtube and also it’s for free and free stuff rocks.
- FreeBSD – no more hugs for you! - 2018-02-17
- Why I don’t need a Coffee Lake CPU - 2018-02-10
- A PC enthusiast honest opinion about mining - 2018-02-08
- Picture of the day – 2018-02-06 - 2018-02-06
- Worth to check out – 2018-02-03 - 2018-02-03
- Because Linux… - 2018-01-22
- Worth to check out – 2018-01-16 - 2018-01-16
- Picture of the day – 2018-01-14 - 2018-01-14
- Google’s diversity policies are over the top… - 2018-01-11
- Argh, Intel… - 2018-01-09