In order to fight our deadliest enemy… the unexpectedly warm weather (today it was 37°C/98.6°F here)… I will post a cool picture from North Abyssor (Abyss of Parliament). My favourite character from Touhou (which gameplay is like staying dry in a torrential rain) is the poverty-ridden and short-tempered shrine maiden, Hakurei Reimu. So a Reimu picture from North Abyssor? That’s double coolness!
P.S. I found an awesome track on youtube and also it’s for free and free stuff rocks.
- Exams, exams, exams… - 2019-01-09
- About GDPR… - 2018-07-11
- Firefox – The returnal - 2018-05-04
- Not dead yet… - 2018-04-30
- Recommendation: Sakurada Reset & Yuru Camp - 2018-03-25
- Recommendations on Youtube – Why are you doing this? - 2018-03-11
- Recommendation: Yuri Kuma Arashi - 2018-02-27
- FreeBSD – no more hugs for you! - 2018-02-17
- Why I don’t need a Coffee Lake CPU - 2018-02-10
- A PC enthusiast honest opinion about mining - 2018-02-08