In order to fight our deadliest enemy… the unexpectedly warm weather (today it was 37°C/98.6°F here)… I will post a cool picture from North Abyssor (Abyss of Parliament). My favourite character from Touhou (which gameplay is like staying dry in a torrential rain) is the poverty-ridden and short-tempered shrine maiden, Hakurei Reimu. So a Reimu picture from North Abyssor? That’s double coolness!
P.S. I found an awesome track on youtube and also it’s for free and free stuff rocks.
- Is GCC on our doorstep? - 2017-08-19
- Firefox – every good thing has come to an end… - 2017-08-13
- Why is Google such a scum? - 2017-08-09
- Picture of the day – 2017-08-04 - 2017-08-04
- Ghostery – it’s time to switch - 2017-07-29
- Picture of the day – 2017-07-09 - 2017-07-09
- A small rant about Windows 10 - 2017-07-07
- Pictures of the day – 2017-06-28 - 2017-06-28
- Pictures of the day – 2017-06-24 - 2017-06-24
- Picture of the day – 2017-06-21 - 2017-06-21